If you are an established retail business owner interested in being part of the
mens formal wear rental industry, Please Keep Reading!
Who We Are:
Paul Morrell Formalwear is a nationwide wholesaler of men’s rental formal wear. We are a family owned and operated company located in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Since 1976, we have been dedicated to providing small wedding related businesses across the country with the largest selection of men’s formal wear for rental available. Today, we also pioneer exciting new strategies and technologies that reach out to untapped venues and growing markets. This ensures that our business stays strong and dependable. In short, after 36 years, we aren’t going anywhere but forward.
We are well known and respected for our honest and fair business practices, extensive selection, superior quality standards, and top notch customer service. To us, you are a person; not a number that can be added or subtracted. We will treat your business with the same personal care and attention that you expect for your customers and deserve for yourself.
What You Get:
At Paul Morrell, our goal is for your business to succeed. Below is a list of some of the programs and benefits we offer to help you do just that:
- Huge Selection of Tuxedos and Suits
- Free UPS Ground Shipping Both Ways! *Some Conditions Apply
- PaulMorrellOnline.com – New Online Ordering Technology, 24/7/365! (Setup Required)
- Email Order Notifications
- Email Shipping Notifications
- Email Notifications of Credit Card Transactions
- Secure Online Invoice & Statement Viewing
- MyTuxedoCatalog.com – A Multi-Faceted Online Style Resource
- PaulMorrell.com – A Multi-Faceted Online Business Resource
- Highly Experienced Customer Service Staff
- Marketing and Promotional Supplies
What This Means:
When you apply to open a Paul Morrell Account, you’re not just gaining access to our merchandise. You are entering into a partnership with us. Your goals become our goals. Our success depends on your success. As partners, we depend on each others dedication and cooperation in order to thrive.
Legally each of our accounts is an entirely separate business entity, but we all work together to help this industry grow. By signing up with us, you’re saying that you want to grow together and you’re willing to work hard to make that happen. What you get in return is our promise to provide you with the tools you need for your business to thrive, Every Step of the Way.